SURVIVAL & ALTRUISM
A UNIVERSAL PRINCIPLE OF ETHICS
This website contains two biological concepts implicit in the genetic information of our species. From which, in addition, a universal ethical principle can be deduced.
- Man has the goal to survive. And the vital imperative to try.
- Broad altruism is the most efficient and effective method.
- It’s good/better what, altruistically done, is good/better for the survival of humanity.
The main purpose of the site is to disseminate these hypotheses which, once verified, should underpin the applied ethics of all men and human groups.
Content of the page
In the quoted Summary are the three hypothesis enunciated and justified.
- The received Objections and their responses.
- "The Context of the hypothesis with opinions from Philosophers, Biologists and Religions.
- Articles: comments to other authors texts
In Books is included:
- Supervivir, Survival and altruism and its english version Survival and Altruism.
- Other documents published in journals and other media.
- BIBLIOGRAPHY. Closest texts and authors as well as other writings consulted.
- Presentation. And ideas for the future.
- Applications: List of 19 possible global applications to consider.
- The ideas and their utilities.
- Things to do by thinkers and executives.
- Tasks for everyone Some ideas to be good and happy.
The Author contains a brief C.V. and some pleas to the readers.