SURVIVAL & ALTRUISM
A UNIVERSAL PRINCIPLE OF ETHICS
This website contains two biological concepts implicit in the genetic information of our species. From which, in addition, a universal ethical principle can be deduced.
- The man has the goal of surviving. And the vital imperative of trying to.
- The broad altruism is the most efficient and effective method.
- It’s good/better what, done altruistically, is good/better for the survival of humanity.
The main purpose of the page is to contrast and diffuse this hypothesis that, once verified, should serve as a base for the applied ethics of all man and human collectives.
Content of the page
In the quoted Summary are the three hypothesis enunciated and justified.
- The received Objections and their responses.
- "The Context of the hypothesis with opinions of Philosophers, Biologists and the Church.
- Articles: Comments to text on other authors and other articles.
In Books is included:
- Survival, Supervivir amando and its englisgh edition: Survival and altruism.
- Other documents published in journals and other media.
- BIBLIOGRAPHY. Closest texts and authors as well as other writings consulted.
- Presentation. And ideas for the future.
- Applications: List of 19 possible global applications to consider.
- The ideas and their utilities.
- Things to do by thinkers, managers and people in general.
- Some ideas to be good and happy.
The Author contains a brief C.V. and some pleas to the readers.